Our revolutionary Drop N Shop, Drop N Date and Drop N Sweat services are a life saver! You simply drop the kids off and we take care of the rest while you enjoy some quiet time throughout the centre.
We like to make visiting the shopping centre both fun for kids and easy for parents.
We know how hard it can be to juggle a busy life and we’re here to help ease the load. Why not sign up for that gym knowing the kids will be in good hands or go on that overdue date night.
Can you imagine shopping for 2 hours kid free?
Our Drop N Shop service offers parents 2 hours of much needed “me” time. You could enjoy some retail therapy, have a quiet lunch with friends, get a massage and have your hair done… with a Centre this big, your possibilities are endless!
Kids love Adventure Land, so you can relax knowing that your children are having as much fun as you in our safe and stimulating environment.
Cost: $27 for 2 hours which includes entry and unlimited play even after you return. Want to shop for longer? No problem! Just add $12 for each additional hour or part thereof.
- This service is available for children aged 3 and over who are fully toilet trained.
- This service is based on a first come, first serve basis unless pre-booked and paid. Spaces are limited.
- Parents must remain on the shopping centre premises for the duration.
- A kid’s meal or drink may be pre-purchased for your child as we do not allow outside food or drink.
- Your child will be given a highvisability vest to wear for ease of location in the event of an emergency. You will need to sign your child in. The same parent must collect the child and produce the matching stamp and have the same signature to collect their child.
- Drop N Date service currently only available on Thursday afternoons from 4-8. Bookings Essential.
- We close at 8pm. Any child who has not been picked up by closing will incur an additional charge of $25 for every 15 minutes or part thereof that their parent is late.
- You must provide us with a mobile phone number and an emergency phone number. Your mobile phone must remain turned on and operational in the event that a staff member needs to contact you.
- All our Drop N Shop services require an enrolment form which needs to be completed once a year and ensures your child’s safety at all times.